Thursday, July 05, 2007

Swimming with Friends

J is at a horse back riding camp all of this week for the whole of each day. On Tuesday and Wednesday R had friends over to swim. Today we had the neighbours (Colours of Dawn) over. She brought her three girls plus two others that were with her for the day. R was so out numbered! He was the typically annoying boy, though, and kept splashing them and trying to dunk them. What he forgot though, was that there was five of them, and only one of him. Oh yeah. They ganged up on him good. And it was good, too. He had a blast.

R's friend, L.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

From what I hear on this end they had fun. Thanks for the invite. Oh...and now I'm replaced by Dawn in the blogphere? I'm reduced to being Dawn's husband......

Steffi said...

Very beautiful pictures of a nice sunny day!

Anonymous said...

Hope J is enjoying the horse back riding camp - and the weather looks great for such an adventure.

R - looks like he is having fun and with friends around too - what a day enjoying the pool!!

Know how R feels - working with all women - "I surrender"..

Great photo's and I am just soooo soooo envious of all that sunshine too!!!

Set the fan - facing East - please!!

Beccy said...

What a fun way to spend a summers day.

Debbie said...

Sirdar - You're both special. Don't worry we love you both the same. (I see I'm going to have to be careful with favouritism now) ;)

Steffi - Thanks!

Peter - She is enjoying it, but she's also getting tired. It's a long day and they work her hard.

Whooooooo (that's me blowin' the sun your way)

Beccy - It really is. :)

Anonymous said...

Keep blowing Debbie - I think I saw a glimpse - well the sun was here - guess you have to breath some time!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite. The girls had a great time and I enjoyed our visit, very relaxing.

Unknown said...

My kids would be jealous...they SO want a pool...seems impractical here!