Monday, June 18, 2007

Can You See This?

Can you see all of the pictures posted on my blog? I can't and I'm not sure if it's due to my s-l-o-w-w-w Internet connection or if I have to re-post the pictures. I've been publishing them as "large" lately rather than "medium". I wonder if that's causing a problem. Could you please comment if you're not seeing the pics? Thanks!!

Update: I can see them now, and I received a comment from Carla that she can see them, too. It must have just been my connection. Darn thing. :)

5 comments:

Carla said...

I have no problem viewing the photos. They're great!!!

Steffi said...

All okay,no problems!

Anonymous said...

I can see them too. Yes...our internet must have been having issues as it was down tonight for a while.

Portrait of Peter said...

I popped over puzzled??? and now leaving with an ever bigger puzzle????????

Molly said...

I can see several photos from other posts. However, I see no photos in this post Can You See This?