Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Bad Title

Okay. My previous post: "Can You See This?" really was just referring to all of the previous pictures on my blog. There were no pictures published with that particular post. I should have titled it: "Can You See These?" or "Do You See All of the Previous Photos?" or "I Can't See the Photos on My Blog - Can you?". Anyway, sorry for the confusion...if there was any.

I have given myself a bit of a chuckle over this, though. Silly me!! But, if you can't laugh at yourself then who can ya laugh at, right? :}

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laugh with you? Laugh at you? Its such a fine line :-)

Portrait of Peter said...

Who's been sniffing the cooking wine - again!!!

my4kids said...

I understood what you meant....we can't always come up with fabulous titles.....I never do.

Jodi said...

I thought perhaps you were giving us a free eye test!

I passed, in case you wanted to know... ;-)

Portrait of Peter said...

Debbie, it was not a bad title, just me sniffing something - I guess - wonder if it something in my tobacco???

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know I have no trouble laughing at you at all. I mean with you. No ok I mean at you. That's what friends are for though right? :o)