Monday, June 18, 2007

Playing with my camera...

I got my camera back from Best Buy. It was in getting looked at because the flash was working intermittently. They had it for about a month and say they've fixed the problem. Of course, I won't know for awhile. While they had the camera, they phoned several times asking for more details on the problem. I kept trying to come up with creative ways to say: "the flash works sometimes and then sometimes it doesn't" but they phoned again to ask the same question. Granted it would hard to diagnose a problem that doesn't happen consistently. I should have told them to take the camera to an important indoor event (like their husband's Citizenship ceremony) and then the flash would stop working.

Anyway, I have it back and I'm happy - as you can tell by all of my recent posted pictures!

Thanks again, mom, for lending me your camera this last month! Much appreciated.







7 comments:

Dawn said...

You do some great photography. Glad you got your camera back.

Carla said...

Gorgeous photos. I love black and white and your composition is great.

Steffi said...

Great pictures and nice memories!The pics in black/white are really beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE black and white pics. I want to really start working in black and white with my camera more. There's just something about pics in black and white. Did I say that enough. Black and white pics rock! Glad you got your camera back.

my4kids said...

Glad you got your camera back. Does it work properly now?
I love the photos. I like changing to black and white sometimes to, it just has a different feel to it.

Anonymous said...

Glad you got it back. Nice experimental pictures.

Portrait of Peter said...

I must admit I do often wish one could return to b/w photos - as you have captured so beautifully.