Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I Guess I Need...

I saw this little game on a couple of other blogs and decided to give it a try. Type "Your Name" needs as a Google search and see what comes up.

Debbie needs a saddle.
Debbie needs to find out about any licenses or necessary insurance.
Debbie needs a break.
A lot of people will probably hate me for this, but I think Debbie needs to give it up.
Debbie needs a feature rich system that will be easy to use.
However Deborah needs to lower her voice a few octaves, and learn not to belt out songs.
Do We Need More Alien Students Like Syed Maaz Shah? By Debbie
Debbie needs a lawyer ASAP.

Okay I think the "not belting out songs" one is a bit freaky! And so true. ;)

I also found another Debbie doing the same thing. And her blog is called DebbieLogic. Funny!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Yours are good...I think you do deserve a break...Google said right? All Hail All Knowing Google.... (think Ice Age...)

Anonymous said...

I love how we both need a break and a lawyer...what a pair!

About the visitors, I too average about 30-40 visits a day but don't really think anything of it. I love that I've finally found an outlet to the words that roam my mind. I'm sure you do too.

BTW, admiration from me for homeschooling your children. I'm only too happy that there are actual teachers out there that do great jobs with mine.

my4kids said...

I've seen this on a couple of blogs and I'm thinking of doing it. they are pretty funny sometimes.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps horses are in your near future? Ya gotta have horses if you need a saddle.

Debbie needs a break? Sirdar needs a break.

And we all need more alien students...and more cow bell!

Portrait of Peter said...

Got to agree with Sirdar

"More Cow Bells"!! - must have!!.

Be yourself - Debbie, that's why your blogging friends pop over!!

Steffi said...

I enjoyed to read it at Sirdar´s blog too.I will try out this too.

Carla said...

I just saw this on Sirdar's blog. Too funny. I am going to have to try it.