Sunday, November 26, 2006

It was C-c-c-c-c-cold!

These pictures are lousy, but you've gotta give me a break...it was -25 degrees out last night!!!! I (just I, because Adrian was too wimpy and stayed at home!) took the kids to Christmas in the Park in our home town last night. They had hundreds of candles lit spelling out the name of the town and a snowflake at the end. You could run around the candles like a maze and then take a hike up the hill to look down on the lights. It was beautiful. We also went on a horse drawn wagon ride. I tried to take a picture but my camera was being slow, of course, and everyone was too damn cold to stand around and allow me to set the shot up properly let alone play around with the exposure settings. And there were a couple of fires set up - one in the gazebo and one outside the chalet. The kids were cozy in their snowsuits, however, and had no patience to stand around the fires to warm up...I really must get a snowsuit for myself because I froze my ass off! But - it surrrrre was fun.
Running amongst the candles.
The snowflake in candles from above.

My attempt at taking a picture of the horse drawn wagon.

The gazebo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'am i know i'am,i'am canadian,that which does not kill you,makes you stonger,and get your snow suit.

sc

Sirdar said...

Sounded like fun. Which town...the north town or the south town?

Debbie said...

he he he - south - where my mom lives. :)