Friday, November 24, 2006

I Survived!

Yes, the melodrama has ended…for now. The baking is completed and I’m not dead. The kids helped out and they’re not dead either! The squares don't even taste too badly.
I made “Turtle Oat Squares” and “Lemon Squares”. I prefer the lemon ones. If I feel like it later I might type out the recipes.

Right now, however, I’ve got to go and kick the kids to bed. I also have to iron their Junior Forest Warden uniform shirts because they’re working the craft sale with us tomorrow.

My hands are freezing. Gotta go turn up the heat. Brrrr. G'night.

2 comments:

Sirdar said...

Glad you all survived your baking. And yes it is darn cold out there tonight. Its nice and warm in the house though....Have fun at your craft sale. What are you selling?

Anonymous said...

Glad I read further and saw you survived LOL Sounds like a great craft sale if there's baking there. I'm going to try and hit the big craft sale at Northlands Agricom tomorrow, although I may drive in, see the crowds and turn around and drive back out. Have a successful craftsale!