Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Play Centre



Ds drew a picture of what he would like our play centre to look like after we make our crazy addition.

What we have: To the left is the tower with the spiral slide and climbing wall. The bridge (which he drew us all walking on) to the main platform with the tree going up the middle.

What we are crazy enough to add: The second floor above the main platform. I know. I already said we're crazy...

What Ds wants but we aren't quite THAT crazy!: On the second floor, you see two yellow things. Those are the fire pits he thinks we should put in! Funny kid. He also requested a toilet. :)

8 comments:

Portrait of Peter said...

Congratulations to Ds luv the picture - and what great ideas for the Play Centre!!

Very creative and I got to go with Ds on this one too!!

Especially the "toilet" - one never knows - when one needs most!!

Debbie said...

It does look like we have an infestation of crows though!

Portrait of Peter said...

Oh dear, I did wonder what they were!!

I think having one's "umberella" to hand !!

Ds is very detailed in his picture!!

Portrait of Peter said...

Forgot to add - I do hope 2006-10
photo - will be re-appearing shortly??

my4kids said...

He did a great job on that drawing. My boys would probably try drawing in things like toilets and firepits too.

Anonymous said...

Ya gotta have toilet!! Where would they...go?

Steffi said...

Very nice painted picture!

Anonymous said...

Toilets yes. Fire pits no. One out of two isn't bad. Great imagination though. Can't wait to see the finished product.