Monday, January 29, 2007

Weird? I like to say quirky...

Heather from My Eclectic Blog tagged me with a Weirdness meme. So here it is…

Six Weird Things About Me

1. I can wiggle my ears without touching them.
2. I like how it feels when I sneeze.
3. I love to open a book and smell the pages.
4. Song lyrics often come to mind during conversations, and I usually sing them out loud.
5. I love the click click sound tap shoes make.
6. I love to sing in the shower.

Bonus: I had to think about these overnight!

I won't actually tag anyone, but Joy from A Spot of T and Sirdar - you two are a couple of weird ducks. I'd love to know what you would say. Except that I just popped over to Joy's blog and saw that she's on hiatus. From blogging, I guess. See - weird! :) And, oh yeah, SC - you're kinda weird, too. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird=good,normal=bad

sc

Anonymous said...

Nice new colours

sc

Anonymous said...

I might take you up on that soon. I can do your first one too :-) I've taught the kids how to also...of course they will say they learned it themselves.